File your Income Tax Return Online Easily
your taxable income tax payments
Starting at Just
Rs - 499 /-
(No Hidden Charges)
From Rs. 499 /-(No Hidden Charges)
Any Query Feel Free to Call us at 8961613227 / 9883332426
An assessee whose total income exceeds the "maximum amount", which is not chargeable to the income tax and shall be chargeable to the income tax at the rate or rates prescribed under the finance act for the relevant assessment year.
Income tax is a tax payable, at enacted by the Union Budget (Finance Act) for every Assessment Year, on the Total Income earned in the Previous Year by every Person.
The chargeability is based on Income Tax Slabs and Rates for the relevant Assessment Year for various categories of Indian Income Tax payers which includes Individual resident aged below 60 years, Senior Citizen, Super Senior Citizen, Any NRI / HUF / AOP / BOI / AJP, Co-operative Society, Firm, Local Authority, Domestic Company, Other Company.
Advantages of Income Tax Filings
SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT PRICING
From Rs.499 /- all inclusive fees
From Rs.2,999 /- all inclusive fees
From Rs.4,999 /- all inclusive fees
Registration Process Flow
Fill pre made form with your accurate details and make the Payment. Once after payment that our customer support team will get in touch with you within 5-10 minutes of working hours and if payment made after working hours customer executive will call you within first half of the second working day .1-2 Hours
After getting connected our customer Executive will understand your need and Legalsalah.com expert CA will prepare all accounts and other computation and file ITR with Income tax act .2-3 WORKING DAYS
Once your ITR applied, softcopy of ITR Acknowledgement Copy will be mail to you and if there is need of hard copy that would be sent through courier for signing.5-7 WORKING DAYS
Legalsalah.com will help you with live tracking of your application through “LIVE TRACKING TAB”5-7 WORKING DAYS
1. What is a return of Income?It is a prescribed form through which the particulars of income earned by a person in a financial year and taxes paid on such income are communicated to the Income-tax Department. Different forms of returns of income are prescribed for filing of returns for different Status and Nature of income.
2. What are the different modes of filing the return?The Return Form can be filed with the Income-tax Department in any of the following ways, -
(i) by furnishing the return in a paper form;
(ii) by furnishing the return electronically under digital signature;
(iii) by transmitting the data in the return electronically under electronic verification code;
(iv) by transmitting the data in the return electronically and thereafter submitting the verification of the return in Return Form ITR-V;
3. Is it necessary to attach any documents along with the return of income?ITR return forms are attachment less forms and, hence, the taxpayer is not required to attach any document (like proof of investment, TDS certificates, etc.) along with the return of income (whether filed manually or filed electronically). However, these documents should be retained by the taxpayer and should be produced before the tax authorities when demanded in situations like assessment, inquiry, etc.
As discussed above, no documents are to be attached along with the return of income, however, in case of a taxpayer who is required to furnish a report of audit under section 10(23C)(v), 10(23C)(vi), 10(23C)via), 10A, 10AA, 12A(1)(b), 44AB, 44DA, 50B, 80-IA, 80-IB, 80-IC, 80-ID, 80JJAA, 80LA, 92E, 115JB or 115VW or to give a notice under section 11(2)(a) shall furnish it electronically on or before the date of filing the return of income.
4. Where and how am I supposed to file my return?Return of income can be filed either in hard copy at the local office of the Income-tax Department or can be electronically filed at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in In the case of certain persons (already discussed in previous FAQ) e-filing is mandatory.
5. Is it necessary to file return of income when I do not have any positive income?If you have sustained a loss in the financial year, which you propose to carry forward to the subsequent year for adjustment against subsequent year(s) positive income, you must make a claim of loss by filing your return before the due date.
6. What are the due dates for filing returns of income/loss?The Due Dates are:
Status of the payer Due date of Filing Return Any company other than a company who is required to furnish a report in Form No. 3CEB under section 92E (i.e. other than covered in 2 below) September 30 of the assessment year Any person (may be corporate/non-corporate) who is required to furnish a report in Form No. 3CEB under section 92E November 30 of the assessment year Any person (other than a company) whose accounts are to be audited under the Income-tax Law or under any other law September 30 of the assessment year A working partner of a firm whose accounts are required to be audited under this Act or under any other law. September 30 of the assessment year Any other assessee July 31 of the assessment year.
7. If I fail to furnish my return within the due date, will I be fined or penalized?Yes, if you have not furnished the return within the due date, you will have to pay interest on tax due. If the return is not filed up to the end of the assessment year, in addition to interest, a penalty of Rs. 5,000 shall be levied under section 271F.
8. Can a return be filed after the due date?Yes, if one could not file the return of income on or before the prescribed due date, then he can file a belated return. A belated return can be filed within a period of one year from the end of the assessment year or before completion of the assessment, whichever is earlier. Return filed after the prescribed due date is called as a belated return. However, w.e.f. 01-04-2017, belated income-tax return for the Assessment Year 2017-18 and onwards can be filed at any time before the end of the relevant assessment year or before the completion of the assessment, whichever is earlier. A belated return attracts interest and penalty as discussed in previous FAQ.
9. If I have paid excess tax how will it be refunded to me?The excess tax can be claimed as refund by filing your Income-tax return. It will be refunded to you by crediting it in your bank account through ECS transfer. The department has been making efforts to settle refund claims at the earliest.
WHY STARTUP AND SME LOVE US
Easy Online Process
Easy EMI Installments
100% money Back Guarantee
NO Hidden Cost
Excellent After Sale Support
Why Choose Us
YOUR IDEA OUR EFFORT
Hello !! thank you for choosing us, we are SINGLE WINDOW PLATFORM where we provide all kind of legal , taxation and compliance service under one roof at most reasonable cost from market and at your desired time .